LeaderSource has recently developed a 360 tool, and we’re looking for people who are willing to test it for us.
A Comprehensive Framework
The basis of the 5C CheckPoint is the ConneXions Model, a comprehensive framework for healthy leader development. This framework describes healthy Christian leadership and how to build fruitful, effective leaders in a rich, holistic context.
Developed over two decades by Malcolm Webber, Ph.D., ConneXions has been implemented successfully as a leader development paradigm in churches, church movements, and church-planting ministries across the globe. Each indicator of leader health has been certified psychometrically sound.
Wide-Ranging Community Evaluation
The 5C CheckPoint provides a holistic and wide-ranging evaluation of every aspect of a leader’s life and ministry. We use 57 Scripture-based and tested indicators to evaluate your spiritual life, relationships, character, vision, and competencies:
- Christ: A healthy leader knows God.
- Community: A healthy leader lives in supportive and accountable community.
- Character: A healthy leader has integrity.
- Calling: A healthy leader knows the purpose of God and presents it with credibility, clarity, and passion.
- Competencies: A healthy leader has the necessary thinking and acting capacities to lead the people in the accomplishment of this purpose.
After you’ve taken your own evaluation, we then run a community evaluation to increase the strength of your results. Each participant gathers at least three friends, family members, or colleagues to provide an authentic assessment of his or her leadership health. The evaluation is open-ended to allow for specificity, and all survey responses are anonymous and confidential.
Customized Growth Plans
Through this process we identify your strengths and growth areas, then provide comprehensive, customizable growth plans for each indicator of health. These growth plans have been created and reviewed by an international team of leaders.
What’s Involved in Testing the Tool?
- Take the evaluation, identifying whether each of the 57 indicators of leader health is a strength or a growth area for you.
- Send an evaluation to your family, friends, or colleagues to fill out for you.
- Once you’ve received at least three responses, we will generate a report for you that shows where your top strengths and top growth areas are, as well as your hidden strengths and blind spots.
- Once you’ve determined which of your top indicators you will work on, we walk you through how to design a growth plan, then provide you with a customizable plan.
- Following beta testing, we will send you a short survey about your experience. All testers receive lifetime access to the tool and its accompanying growth plans.
If you are interested in being involved, you can contact us by email at [email protected].